Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Unicorn Thinks He's Pretty Great


Unicorn Thinks He's Pretty Great
by Bob Shea
Disney-Hyperion (June 25, 2013)
Review copy from the public library


I LOVE THE BOOK! Probably because it’s some what about unicorns… but to be serious, the book is pretty funny. I recommend this book for all ages, I think it’s just a quick, fun, short read.

This book is about a goat being jealous of a unicorn. In the beginning, the goat lists things about a unicorn he’s jealous of. In the middle, the Unicorn shows up and lists things about the goat he’s jealous of. In the end, the goat thinks they should be a team.  --NA



Goat is awesome and amazing at the beginning, but when Unicorn pops out of nowhere, everything is ruined. Unicorn can fly, turn stuff into gold, AND EVEN MAKE CUPCAKES RAIN!! I mean, who wouldn’t want that? Goat doesn’t like Unicorn at all. Then, all of a sudden, Unicorn starts complimenting Goat about how amazing Goat is!! Goat doesn’t believe it, then he goes all like “We’d make a great team!” And they become best friends!!!

What I Liked Best – FINALLY A BOOK ABOUT UNICORNS!!! I love Unicorns so much, and Municorns even more *dreamy face* (Municorns are a monkey and unicorn combined.) This book was really funny, and it was a great read. I recommend it to 2nd and 1st graders, AND BOYS TOO BECAUSE THERE ISN’T JUST A UNICORN.  --SA


Goat used to think he was pretty cool, that was until unicorshowed up. Goat made marshmallow treats, and unicorn made cupcakes rain! It was so UNFAIR, how come everyone liked unicorn? How come everyone wanted to be friends unicorn? So what if unicorn could make stuff gold, and won the talent show. Blah. Blah. BLAH! Can goat ever be friends with unicoror will goat always hate the great and wonderful, thinks he’ so great unicorn?
ReviewPersonally I really liked this book; mainly because I like anything involving  unicorens. This book was just perfectly Disney. I would rate it a 4 out 5 stars. If I were the author though I would have added a bit of more sparkle inside the book. This book is a fiction book, because goats don’t really exist. ;) Anyways, if you’re looking for a unicorbook, read this fabulous, awesome book.   --SS

No comments:

Post a Comment