Thursday, August 1, 2013

Seeds, Bees, Butterflies, and More!


Seeds, Bees, Butterflies, and More!
by Carole Gerber
illustrated by Eugene Yelchin
Henry Holt and Co., (February 5, 2013)

This great book is about seeds, bugs, and plants and it is actually a poem book. What I like about it is illustrations. They are beautiful and colorful. I also liked the poems because you could learn something from them like germination and what some bugs eat and also how seeds get around. It had some personification in it too because there were bees talking to each other and plants were talking and one poem had a plant talking to a rabbit and the rabbit ended up eating the plant. I think this book is good for maybe Kindergarten, first, second, and maybe third. I thought this book was a great book, and if you read it, I think you might like it too! R.Y

No comments:

Post a Comment