Sunday, September 8, 2013

Saving Animal Babies



by Amy Shields
National Geographic Children's Books (April 9, 2013)

I love this book because number one, I love baby animals! And two, you can learn and give really good advice from this book because it gives you good information on what to do if you find a specific baby animal. I learned about a few animals from rescue stories in this book and they always had a good solution for the problem. I also liked how the author wrote this book because it is written in such a way that lots of people can understand. I read this book and understood the problems and solutions but, a second grader could read it and and be the same as me. I think this book is good for maybe kindergarten to third. I also think is great for any animal lover! --R.Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment